close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Carp fishing soldier returning to Ohio

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by CarpCatcher, May 17, 2005.

1. Hello fellow fisherman!!! I am 3 weeks away from finishing up my 4 years in the Army and Thank God!! As excited as I am to get back to ohio, I am even more happier to get back to the lakes and fishing I grew up on. Texas offers alot of fishing but due to my deployment to Iraq, I really haven't hit much of the waters. As I will fish for anything that has gills, I must say that carp are my favorite due to size and fight, however with being gone so long, i've lost contact with the lakes and locations. I was just wondering if anyone had an update on good lakes and spots so that I can get back into the Ohio fishing scene myself. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Hope to see you guys around!!!

2. catking

catking Banned

Welcome back buddy !!!! I tip my hat to you and all the people like you who served or are serving ... THANK YOU !!!! Now for the carpin- just keep an eye out in this area. There are alot of hard core carpers who love to share the bank side ... CAG has an outing in diffrent regions every month and are usually the high light of the fishin season..... Welcome back buddy..... THE CATKING !!! ( Welcome to the OGF !!!!! )

3. WELCOME BACK!!!
    Just name the part of the state you want to fish and I am 110% positive you'll get the feedback your looking for...
    I am from the NE and wouldn't mind sharing a bank with you anytime you have the time....

4. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Welcome back, and thanks for serving our country!

5. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Ditto what Flatless Hunter said. Thanks doesnt even come close. I am sure you'll get tons of offers when you come back home, but if your ever in my neck of the woods, I can take you out & get :S , but I will make it fun!

6. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

welcome back.. you can count on carping with me when you get back.. that is if you want to.. :)

7. What's up man, can't wait to go carpin with ya. We will hit knox and charles mill. You got some catching up to do. Ha. later

8. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Welcome back man! And as before....the offer still stands on some fishing :)