close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

carhartt extreme bibs

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by CPTN.CROWN, Dec 22, 2004.

1. CPTN.CROWN

CPTN.CROWN

0   0   0

Ive got a set of carhartt extreme codura nylon bibs, with black lining. Very warm, and excellent for ice fishing. The size is 42x32. Im 6' 200lb and fit me great with lots of breathing room, with 4 layers of clothing underneath. I got a gortex suit and will no longer need them, plus with my back it will be a long time before i can get on the ice

75.00 takes them. Ups ground shipping is around 8.00$ anywhere in the state, if you are local you can pick em up. Im in Hilliard and cant drive. For some reason I cant upload the pic. THese carharttss are black with the logo in orange

Thanks

Jason

2. Just bought a pair of these for my g/f. Well not the extreme bibs. I bought the regular insulated ones. They were $89.99 and the extreme ones were $119 so someone is getting one heck of a deal. Good luck selling these.

3. CPTN.CROWN

CPTN.CROWN

0   0   0

They are nice, Ive been in 20 + below 0 and been warm. Plus the black is a bonus. When the sun is out!!!

I do accept and prefer paypal. jholbrook@ohiofinancialgroup.com is where the money should be sent. Ive having pc problems so call me on my cell if you want em, 614-778-6627.

Shipping in ohio is only 5.00 thru us postal service, and get em next day.

4. CPTN.CROWN

CPTN.CROWN

0   0   0

These bibs are now going on ebay. Some one here lost out on hell of a deal!