close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Careful guys

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by montegue0123, Sep 4, 2007.

1. I was recently aproached in a parking lot off what I think is main out at nimisila by a young man asking if i wanted to have a good time :confused: I said to the guy no but didnt get what he ment till I got back to my van. What are portage lakes coming too when you have a bunch of nancy boys runnin around. He was a chubbier kid with thinning hair and goattee around 510 511 just to give you all a heads up:mad:

2. WOW! I'd have shown him a good time with a treble hook and a few sinkers! Being gay is one thing "not that there's anything wrong with that". But approaching a complete stranger takes some guts!

3. steelheadBob

steelheadBob Robs Guide Service

you got a pretty smile on ya boy,,,,,, squeeeeel like a pig. WEEEE WEEEE.
    sorry, but i just had a thought if he walked up to the wrong red neck bass fisherman and used him for bait.:eek: :eek:

4. NUM1FIRE

NUM1FIRE FIREFIGHTER/1ST RESPONDER

who is to say that the kid wasnt gay and thought to see if u was and then him and his buddys would of beat the crap out of you. just a thought

5. steelheadBob

Its crap like that sh*t why i always carry a nice size blade on me, mosquito westbranch, e.72 or even good old portage. i never fish without her. you never know what your going to run into at night.

6. snake69

snake69 Equal opportunity fishing

They busted a bunch of them 2 yrs back, who knows, maybe it's a sting....sort of like when they put plain clothes female cops(in hoochie mama clothes!!) out there?

7. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

they do those STINGS every year to catch the weeny puffers at nimi, along with most other state parks and metro parks.

8. ya look at Sen. Craig

9. Agent47

Agent47 Trying to pull it in!!!!

You aint crappin Steel, down here me and the boys might have strung him up.

:p

10. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

Looks as though they are back but moved to the Main St. side of the lake.
    If you are ever approached and propositioned get their license plate numbers. Report them to the Summit County sheriff. They keep track of the plates and look for them when they patrol out there.
    If they solicitate you, you can press charges.
    Freyedknot, you crack me up.

11. stormfront

stormfront Guest

local news channels report that the same garbage is going on at mosquito in the state park. a bunch have been busted in the act.

12. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

i can only hope one of them trys to pull that crap on me when i am duck hunting at mosquito

*click*

13. That is the last thing I expected to read when I opened this thread up!

How bizarre.

I've never been to Nimi before and have never heard of this sort of thing being a problem outside certain big city 'hoods.

And you guys say this has been an ongoing thing, with police actually doing stings?

WTF

14. The church my wife goes to,thier used to be preacher got busted in one of their stings a couple of years ago here in s w ohio!!!happens everywhere:mad:

15. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

yes,there is definitely something wrong with that.

16. Maybe the title of the thread should be:

Careful; gays

17. steelheadBob

i would pay money to that one....... excuse me sir but r u looking for some..... blam-blam-blam-blam-blam:reload!@ !@ !@ !@ !@ blam-blam-blam got ot save the other two for the ducks!$ !$

18. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

I have never seen this as long as I have been going to Nimi, but hear about it every year. Maybe I haven't seen it because they relize the bulge in my pants is a S&W .45!!

19. snake69

snake69 Equal opportunity fishing

I used to take my boys to Nimi alot ,several yrs back. My son who was like 15 at the time, like to wander and was subsequently "solicited" . As he called for me across the street (by culvert), the perp(maybe I should have said perv) saw me(maybe the tattoos, or size or just the fact that he's a sissy) get up and made a lg fishtail out of the parking lot. Couldn't chase due to all the fishing gear laid out. Never did see that vehicle again!:p