close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Captain Kayla strikes again!

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by katfish, Jul 6, 2004.

1. katfish

katfish Cats are where it's at!

Kayla decided to pursue some bigger channel cats this week ;)

[​IMG]

Since she is barely over 50 pounds, she felt more confident fighting big channel cats. The big flatheads beat her up pretty bad when she fights them since they often equal her weight :)

I am thinking of sending my buddy Marv a new set of fishing sunglasses. I hope he doesn't get offended but those things reminded me of 1950s 3D glasses on the days we fished.

On Tuesday Kayla landed 10 big channel cats with 4 of them being over 20 pounds. She lost a couple but overall I think she enjoyed her trip.

She kept looking in Marv's cooler and I fear she may be addicted to twinkies :)

If ya'll have patience she may show you a 50+ blue cat before 2005 ;)

2. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Looks like a nice river there.

3. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Nice fish, sounds like a great time!

4. That is quite a fishing Gal and some dandy fish. I'll bet Gramp's is super proud and enjoys the catch just as much or more. :D

5. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

i posted this elswhere,earlier,as it was the first place i saw your report.

glad the trip paid off.i supposed kayla will keep me up all night,on my next trip,with stories of her great fishing skills :rolleyes: :D .
    i think she deserves an extra box of twinkies for her efforts ;)

ps to kayla.....................are you gonna give me an autographed picture of you with one of your big fish?

pps...........no,i'm not gonna pay you $10 for it :p :D

6. katfish

katfish Cats are where it's at!

Kayla said she won't go on and on about her fishing success ;)

But I thought I should remind you that you are seldom more than a few cupcakes from walking the plank [​IMG]

I think I told someone Kayla enjoys talking to you but I couldn't remember if you don't hear her at all or forget what she says immediately :)

7. That a beauty of a channel cat. Is that the Red River?

8. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

when shje starts that bragging,i sometimes just ignore ignore her and throw her a twinkie :D ;)

9. Thats a nice size channel cat!!!