close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Caprice Classic For Sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by CPTN.CROWN, Jun 22, 2005.

1. CPTN.CROWN

CPTN.CROWN

0   0   0

We have a 84 Caprice Classis for sale. No longer need 2 vehicles since I cant drive at this point. And work from home.

This was a old granny car, with 40k original miles. The body is rust free, and in great shape. Small dent in drivers side back door. Car is maroon, and interior same. We have had it for 3 years. Right before guy had put brakes, shocks all the way aroound, new belts. Since ive done a tune up and misc stuff. The passanger side rear door doesent open from outside. I got the panel off to fix it and couldnt bend in the way needed to fix it. So it will be easy to do. Car has a v-6 ac(needs charged) power steering, brakes, am/fm radio and a massive trunk :D :D :D Doesent Leak a bit of anything. Noticed some oil on the intake and just needed to tighten the bolts on the valve covers. This is an excellent running care. Was just going to keep it for fishing trips, but decided we would save more by not having it! PM me for pics or questions.

We want 500.00 for it. It would be a great 1st care, hunting/fishin car. Runs great, and body is solid!!

Ill get pics up in a little bit!

Jason

2. double

double

0   0   0

Jason, I sent you a pm.

Thanks!

Rich

3. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

0   0   0

Consider it sold if you still have it.

4. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

0   0   0

hot dang jason..its SOLD to someone... i guess.. lol
    its a great ride.. :)

5. CPTN.CROWN

CPTN.CROWN

0   0   0

Now if someone would buy my chair, id be in good shape. Car isnt sold as of yet, but in negotiations ;)

6. CPTN.CROWN

CPTN.CROWN

0   0   0

Car is sold to Double. Sorry flathunter he beat you by a minute!

Now someone please buy my chair. You are getting a deal of a lifetime. Found a chair just like it at Sams for 899, and ottoman is extra 400. 300 takes the most comfortable chair you will ever sit in :D :D :D

http://www.ohiogamefishing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30016