close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

canton Gander Mountain

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Chippewa, Feb 9, 2005.

1. The gander mountain in canton is starting to mark down all of their ice fishing gear... Monday I picked up a 7" lazer auger for 49$... they were out 0f 6".. but they had several 7 and 8" augers left.... also had a bunch of moras for 29$... everything will prob go quick so ya might want to call before driving there.....

2. hardwaterfan

hardwaterfan Twinsburg, OH (NE OH, northern edge of Summit Co.)

thanks for the heads up..... will have to stop in the one here in twinsburg and check things out...

3. Just Got Back From Gm In Canton And All Of The Mora Are Gone Except An 8'' Display. Hw, Did You Happen To Check Out Twinsburg? Wodered If They Had Any Mora 6''.i Guess I'll Call Fri.

4. hardwaterfan

i havent made my way down there yet...

5. Stopped by the Twinsburg Store and they are OUT of just about everything. No augers, no blades, a handful of tipups and micro line (not on sale by the way), a couple combos, some clicker reels and odds and ends. They told me everything was sent to Minnesota! Just great. They still had a lot of jigs but they were not on sale. Oh well....

6. hardwaterfan

we get no respect around here. :mad:

thanks for the heads up Bob.

7. I Talked To A Salesman At Gm Thurs Night And He Saidto Call And Ask The Manager To Do A Transfer On An Auger. They Have Done Inventory So It Shouldn't Be A Problem. I Told The Guy That There Is No Way They Will Transfer One Auger From Minni.for Sale Price.that's Crazy.i'm Not Going To Even Waste My Time.thanks For The Info On The Twin. Store