close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cant log out

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by twistertail, May 25, 2004.

1. Not sure if this is the right place to post this but i click log out but it wont log me out. I'm on here at work and i'm at a different computer each day and they all let me log out except this one. Also on my pm i cant respond to a message, have to send a whole new. Not really a big deal just wondered what I'm doing wrong.

2. Stretch

Stretch Wishin I was fishin

Are you getting a message when you try to logout? If so what does it say?.....Stretch

3. I get the message that says are you sure you want to log out and i click ok and then i get a page that says all cookies cleared but when i go back to the home page or even if i go to another sited and then come back here i'm still logged in.

4. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Do you have our Main page as your home page? If you do you'll go back everytime you log on.

5. MSN is the home page. I dont know why its just this one computer. :confused:

6. catking

catking Banned

There is alot of this going own. I cannot log out, neither can cwcarper,my son. I was told it's a cookie issue, and I'm not messing with that ;) The PM "reply" button will be back soon. Try "quote" until then. CATKING :)

7. shadowman

shadowman Supreme Being

do you know if you checked the auto log in feature ? if you did it will auto log you in everytime you come to the site but that still dosn,t account for not being able to log out, the one thing i learned in life that i,m sure of is that the only thing more frustrating than fishing can be sometimes is when the darn puter is acting up.................... :cool:

8. I haven't been able to log out for a few weeks now...which normally wouldn't matter, but my fiancee Gill Girl also uses this computer, and now she can't log in. Tried a few things...haven't cleared the cookies, but i don't really want to do that.

9. Where do i check for that auto log in feature?
    I'm at a different computer today and when i leave the site it logs me out just fine.

10. Portage Lakes

Portage Lakes OGF Member

A more important question is WHY WOULD ANYONE EVER WANT TO LOG OUT??? LOL :) :) :)

PL........