Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but i click log out but it wont log me out. I'm on here at work and i'm at a different computer each day and they all let me log out except this one. Also on my pm i cant respond to a message, have to send a whole new. Not really a big deal just wondered what I'm doing wrong.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I get the message that says are you sure you want to log out and i click ok and then i get a page that says all cookies cleared but when i go back to the home page or even if i go to another sited and then come back here i'm still logged in.

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,426 Posts
Do you have our Main page as your home page? If you do you'll go back everytime you log on.

·
Banned
5,617 Posts
There is alot of this going own. I cannot log out, neither can cwcarper,my son. I was told it's a cookie issue, and I'm not messing with that ;) The PM "reply" button will be back soon. Try "quote" until then. CATKING :)

·
Registered
228 Posts
do you know if you checked the auto log in feature ? if you did it will auto log you in everytime you come to the site but that still dosn,t account for not being able to log out, the one thing i learned in life that i,m sure of is that the only thing more frustrating than fishing can be sometimes is when the darn puter is acting up.................... :cool:

·
Registered
474 Posts
I haven't been able to log out for a few weeks now...which normally wouldn't matter, but my fiancee Gill Girl also uses this computer, and now she can't log in. Tried a few things...haven't cleared the cookies, but i don't really want to do that.

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Where do i check for that auto log in feature?
I'm at a different computer today and when i leave the site it logs me out just fine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts