close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

can't help it

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bttmline, May 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bttmline

bttmline E.B.C.C. Founder

hey guys
    i can't help it, i just want all to know before you might slip into a deal with the gfo guru. after spending a total of 3 months trying to satisfy this guy. digitizing and redigitizing and sending sample after sample sew-outs. he finally
    did decide on a logo and had me do a sample jacket and 2 or 3 sample hats.
    which my wife and i puchased and embroidered then shipped to the guy. must of liked the jacket and hats alot, because he did not return them or offer to pay us for the samples, the amount is not the point neither is the time. the point is his honesty and the way he does business. i hope the rest of you never get screwed by *asshunter, no wonder gfo is going to crap.
    i know you're watching E-boy. hope you have a happy day and dehydrate.
    bttmline

P.S. i really glad you guys developed this site

2. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Live & learn I guess. Hate to see it end on a sour note.

3. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

I`m not going to say what I said over there, but thats just wrong! Hope you have a good business year otherwise.

4. Stampede

Stampede The Fish Feeder

Without knowing it i paid my dues there twice.Took a little while to find out i had.Never could get an answer when i'd ask.After a couple e-mails with no answer to aka-erick,i posted on the board about wanting my money back.The post is still there with several replies but none from moneyhunter,i mean basshunter.I go back now and then to see if he's replied,but i don't post or check out anything else.

5. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

I feel all your pain.

flash--------------------------out

6. fishinchick

fishinchick The 'Chick!!!!

Sorry that happened to you! Not to say anything negative, but I never paid my $12, because something just didn't SEEM right. Now I'm glad I didn't, because I came here and found the bestest, most helpful people around and felt this site was really worthy of my donation, even though it was never asked for. And those arcades... can't say enough 'bout that! :D

7. catking

catking Banned

I echo what mrfishohio said. Live and learn. Words out about alot of diffrent things that went on over at the GFO. We developed the Ohiogamefishing site with one thing in mind. To bend over backwards to cater to this sites members. We will guarantee you that we will not lose sight as to what is important. CATKING :)

8. JV1

JV1

ahhh isnt the world a beautiful place :D

9. Worm Drowner

Worm Drowner Banned

Though your comments may be valid and we do sympathize with you, we did agree that there would be no negativity towards other sites on this board. I'm not trying to be a butt head by locking the thread, just trying to uphold the rules.

10. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

I'll echo WDs thoughts, bashing other sites publically isn't what we are about. Take this up with the respective website owners.