Canoe, Beckman Landing Net and Buggy Bags For Sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Playbuoy, Sep 23, 2008.

1. Playbuoy

Playbuoy

0   0   0

I need to make some room, so here are some items I am selling. I will try to post pictures, but if not I can e-mail photos to anyone interested. I really don't want to ship anything, but can arrange pick-up. I live near Alum Creek, but frequently go to Lake Erie.

Canoe - Pelican 15.5, green in color, three seats with rod holders. Length 186", beam 37", 3 persons or 800 lbs.
    Original owner - only used one time and I have all paperwork and two aluminum paddles. $200.00

Beckman Landing Net - Very Large - 4' extendable handle, bag is approx. 48" deep and hoop is approx. 26"-28". Used twice on Lake Erie. $50.00

2 Amish Outfitter 22" Buggy Bags for trolling. Sold new for - $45.95 + $6.95 shipping each. I bought a kicker motor and these have never been in the water. $70.00 for both.

Thanks for looking

2. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Do you know which model the Beckman is. If not, can you post a picture of it? If it has the rubber dipped net, I'll take it

3. Playbuoy

Playbuoy

0   0   0

Het,

It is not the rubber dipped one. I can't get the picture uploaded so I will try to e-mail you a photo.

Thanks

4. SwollenGoat

SwollenGoat Scourge of Hoover

0   0   0

Also might be interested in the net if Het isn't. Would like to see pics please.

5. Playbuoy

Playbuoy

0   0   0

:confused: Guys,
    I cannot get the photos to load into my gallery so they can be posted. It says that the upload was successful, but they don't show up in my gallery. If anyone would like photos of any of the items please send me an e-mail and I will e-mail photos to you.

Thanks

6. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

0   0   0

I am posting these pics for Playbuoy. If you have any questions regarding the items for sale please contact him.

Attached Files:

7. Playbuoy

Playbuoy

0   0   0

Many thanks to Krustydawg for posting the pictures and the bags are sold.

8. Playbuoy

Playbuoy

0   0   0

:) The net is sold. I still have the canoe if anyone is interested.

Thanks to all

9. CHOPIQ

CHOPIQ

0   0   0

Playbouy, I'll take the canoe. PM me with your location. I won't be able to get there until Sunday though.

10. Playbuoy

Playbuoy

0   0   0

The canoe has been spoken for. Thanks again to Krusty for posting the photos for me.

11. krustydawg

krustydawg KrustyDawg

0   0   0

No problem, happy to help out !