Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Try Erie outfitters or happy hooker.
Both have a large selection. Worth a shot anyhow.

·
florida ice fishing
13,806 Posts
I did a search on line and got several sights that had scorpion spoons. i'm sure I seen it at a couple of the sights. I just had 2 spoon cadies filled with spoons stolen off me so I was replacing a few of then. most of what was stolen was gale force tackle spoons. but I wanted some colors of the scorpion spoons.
sherman

·
Registered
287 Posts
I’ve bought spoons from Erie Outfitters, George’s, Bad Boy, FishUSA, and Cabela’s in the past month. It’s been crazy trying to get certain colors. I told myself in the spring I had enough walleye tackle. First year I’ve tried spoons I’m hook ed.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I never put a spoon on my line until earlier this year and it's a shame because they are a great walleye getter

·
Registered
4,344 Posts
I’ve bought spoons from Erie Outfitters, George’s, Bad Boy, FishUSA, and Cabela’s in the past month. It’s been crazy trying to get certain colors. I told myself in the spring I had enough walleye tackle. First year I’ve tried spoons I’m hook ed.
Yep some of the more popular patterns can be hard to find right now. I get them from a sight that ships directly from Michigan Stinger. I just ordered 32 misc stingers and they had them all. I got lucky I think.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Land big fish has just about every spoon and size Michigan Stinger makes. Plus they order factory direct. It's just a little tricky navigating their site. For example, if you want scorpion spoons you have to search "Michigan stinger light weight scorpion spoons", then you will see three or four pages of colors. Plus they has the best prices and free shipping on orders over 50 bucks!!! And no........ I am not a paid endorser, though after this I should be cause once you see their selection you will start milting!!!:p

·
florida ice fishing
13,806 Posts
Sherman does galeforce have a Barney colored spoon?
no gale force doesn't have a barney spoon. you might contact them and just see if they will custom paint you a few. I get custom harnesses from them. I get tandem blades with larger hooks. you can check out what they have at galeforcetackle.com then click on store then click on walleye spoon. they also have great harnesses on there sight. dr death and reverse muffin has been our best colors.
sherman

1 - 16 of 16 Posts