Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I understand everyone's angst. I for one though will be heading back if, in fact, the vaccine requirement actually is rescinded. I have tried to replicate our trips up north with trips to Minnesota, western new york and northern michigan but it just doesn't feel the same. The camp we go to has certainly fallen on hard times with lost revenue the past 3 years. I hope they can get a full camp next summer and start to recover.

·
Registered
190 Posts
In December of 2019 I sent a nonrefundable deposit of $300.00 to the place my group has been going to for many many years, our trip has been pushed to June of 2023, I hope the requirement is lifted. Went to Rainey Lake Minnesota, fall of 2020, and it just wasn't the same.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Just read on ESPN that Canada is planning to lift vaccination requirements at the end of September. Still requires the prime ministers signature.
My brother and i have been there three times this year.Crossing border no big deal,we stay in a farm house in Michelsbay.There are 14 members of this fishing and duck hunters club.I pay $300 and go as many times as i want.This part of saintclair is an great place to fish in the lake or rivers and back water.We fish for bass but also walleye,white bass,pike and muskie.The drive is 6hrs from south eastern ohio.

·
Registered
150 Posts
My brother and i have been there three times this year.Crossing border no big deal,we stay in a farm house in Michelsbay.There are 14 members of this fishing and duck hunters club.I pay $300 and go as many times as i want.This part of saintclair is an great place to fish in the lake or rivers and back water.We fish for bass but also walleye,white bass,pike and muskie.The drive is 6hrs from south eastern ohio.
Do they need more members?

·
Registered
58 Posts
You guys are amazing. There would be no angst if you just got the shot!!! I only missed one year of my annual trip and could care less if the rest of our group refuses to be vaccinated. It is well within Canada's rights to prohibit you anti-vaxxers from bringing Covid into their country. If you don't want to be vaccinated you can simply stay your arse in the US.
Covid is already in their country! That and the "Vaccine" doesn't keep you from getting it nor from spreading it. So what alleged benefits to others does getting the shot provide? None! If you want to keep getting the shots, boosters, etc... go ahead. But don't push that on the rest of us for no additional benefit to anyone else. If you took your dog into the vet for 3 rabies shots in less than a year and it still got rabies.... you better be asking some questions!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts