close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Can you help me find this lure?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Orlando, Feb 17, 2005.

1. Orlando

Orlando Set The Hook!

Looking for this discontinued Bomber in size 5a the color is 21 ,Fall Craw. I'll take them new or used. Thanks guys

Attached Files:

2. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

While I was looking through my Cabela Bass/Panfish catalogue, I came across a lure that is very similar to the one that you are looking for. If you have the catalogue, its on page 73. Or here is the link to the site. It is item #176- crawdad
    Cabelas crawdad link

3. :eek: I tried everywhere that I could think of to locate the 5a, color 21 that you show but they all have the new color set ups now. Even looked on www.WebbFerret, ever use it, free site for looking up anything at all.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  4. Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  5. Orlando

Orlando Set The Hook!

Guess I should have given you guys a little more info. These were discontinued probably 12-15 years ago. I seriuosly doubt you will find any anywhere ,I just thought someone might have some stashed away. Thanks

6. :) Now I have to go out and see what I have in the old tackle boxes in the garage. Maybe, just maybe you would be lucky enough. Keep your fingers crossed. Will let you know etiher way. Bill

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  7. Out of luck, don't have a dog gone one of them. I'll keep snooping around for you. Bill

8. Orlando

Orlando Set The Hook!

Thanks I appreciate it. You got any other older cranks you want to get rid of? I like some of the older ones you can't get anymore

9. DaleM is an older crank. Don't know if you want him though. LOL!!!

10. Big Daddy ... :rolleyes: :D

Orlando I just lost that lure in the Scioto last fall. Made me sick because it was productive and could be replaced. I don't to much spinning but if I ever come across one that performs as well as it did I will let you know.

11. orlando have you checked out ebay. i find alot of older lures there,i've never had that lure, but i bet you can find it there.you might have to pay a good price though.baby bass :) :) :)

12. Orlando

Orlando Set The Hook!

I'm not saying it doesn't happen but Iv'e never saw one on E-bay yet. Keep looking guys

13. try putting in vintage bomber lures and vintage crankbaits. hope it helps. baby bass :) :) :)

14. Minor

Minor Wannabe Fisherman

Last spring when i returned to fishing, I decided to look for some of my favorites from the past and bought a number of vintage rebels from ebay . . . took some searching and time but found a number of them . . . just have to be patient and try new search techniques .. .:) . .. . good luck . . . :)

take a peak at this link . . .not sure if this contains the right lure your looking for, but take a peak . . .check out the lure on the top of the pic . . .pic is not the best . .:( . .. .

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7135606935&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

15. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

after reading this thread i went and checked my tackle box that i used back when i fished tourneys but no luck.i do have about a 1/2 dozen crawdad color crankbaits but not what you're after.sorry.
    funny thing is that i got thinking that all of the lures in that box are probably considered antiques now!all of them were bought back in the mid 70's!
    pulled out a beat up rebel deep wee-r in silver and black and got thinking about how many bass that lure had put in the boat over the years.
    guess i'm gonna have to build a display case for them.