Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
BORN TO RIDE THE WAVES
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am still looking to hook up with any one thats into fishing.Erie or just lakes as West Branch,Milton,and Skeeter.Know them all.Troll or Drift and just shore longs it is fishing.I got 2 boats but no stickers on either.so we need use your boat.will help pay exspences,gas,and all rest.I got lots tackle,poles big and small and rest for any type fishing.Erie to small lakes,ponds.7 tackle boxes full.will get new boat sticker if get real fishing pal who will go more then once.And we can use my super big 14 foot Quechita.the safest 14 footer on the lake.have two motors with low hours on them for it so no need worry here.Just need some one to go.age no barrier.Email me if you want go.
[email protected]

·
BORN TO RIDE THE WAVES
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yep I can use a good partner for the June 9th Fling at Skeeter.As my boat sticker is dead and I would rather go your boat.Will pay all fees to enter.Must be a good bass man.I got 7 tackle boxes full and theres lots bass stuff in there we can use.We ought get together and give it a try before then.
Also can use partner to go other tourneys.Plus to fish lake Erie.I got over 200 plugs to use here.Perching or troll for Walleyes and Steelhead.You call it.Will help pay gas and so forth.Last I do not care to keep fish thus my loss your gain.You keep them.Will fish local lakes too.West Branch,Milton,and Skeeter.any way you care to fish.I been fish over 40 years thus know my stuff.Know all the lakes and specielly Erie so have no fear I am hear. Use my juno email if you can as I have heck time checking here to see results.Feel free to reply.
[email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts