Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
BORN TO RIDE THE WAVES
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In 1999 I joined Gofishohio.And they had these fish fry outtings.most all they had was cancelled but the West Branch one.It was a real nice day and a perfect outting.At this outting I got to meet the guys I was talking to on the report thing.I would like to get hold them.if you know who I am looking for by my discription please do let me know.
1 The guy that was head these fish fry outtings.
2 The guy who was pulled over by wanden for not having a child life jacket on a kid under 12 on boat.(thing he was the guy having the fry) as he was in charge of seeing all had seats on a boat) and I was to go with him.but latter had go with other guy.though I had my own boat.
3 The heavey set guy that worked at Infocision that left his bag behind and I turned it in to ?? think guy having the fry.
4 The guy with the famouse Germen potatoe salad.
5 The guy who took his smoker and made us smoke fish while we had the fishing fling.was suppose to have a speciell way to make real good smoked fish.
The only one I met there that I can say I still remember was non other then Runinator the rest I lost contact with as I had a fire destroy my computer and all went up in smoke and I never did get back with these fish clubs till now.I still am in that old club and can not find these guys I am looking for. Thanks for any help you can give me.

·
TeamOGF
6,994 Posts
I still have some old pics from that day.
I'll look at them soon, busy now getting ready for the OGF Crappie Tourney this weekend. :B

Stan, didn't I take you out fishing early that morning before we split up into groups, just the two of us?

·
BORN TO RIDE THE WAVES
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Man I would really be thrilled see them.I just might be in some ( uck) can you bring to the Skeeter June 9 th fling.back then there was a few taking pictures and I was trying to keep out them.Sorry say Jim it was not me as the 2 some but I was the guy that was in your boat and we had get Life vest for ?? for a minor he had on board.Will look forward to seeing you again June 9 th.till then take care Stan ( the man with a plan ) ( back then was Erie_Hooker )

·
BORN TO RIDE THE WAVES
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes Paradise that clubs still there.but low and behold the Dead Sea and that club have something in common. And yep you bet your booty I am still in it.But the old gang of mines here at OGF and thats where my heart is.Thanks for tip. Stan ( the fishingman ) or is it wishingman ??? LOL any ways I am itching to go fishing. any one care go just drop your anchor here and we can drown some worms together

·
TeamOGF
6,994 Posts
The OGF Crappie Tourney is at Delaware Resevoir just north of Columbus.
Its this Saturday!
You will find in the Lounge forum a thread specifically for it at the top with all of the details. :B.

It will be a blast! I highly recommend it! :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts