Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Amateur legend
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, so first let me say it has been a long while since i've been on here. It's been a rough long year for me so far (personally and in the fishing aspect). My wife and I are looking for a place to camp the 22-25 of this month. We both enjoy crappie fishing and she really enjoys catfishing. We are looking for a new place to try this year. the main draw for my would be quality crappie fishing. We usually fish delaware and alum creek but want to try something different. As far as the campground all we need is elec and close proximity to the water (docks and waterfront camping would be a huge plus). We have an 18 ft boat that we will be bringing with us. So lets hear it guys what do you got? I have this in central oh also but figured I'd get a wider response if I put it here as well. Thanks guys

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
try saltfork...great multi-species lake,nice campground with docks and the fall foiliage is hard to beat...

·
Amateur legend
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys I will check them out on the web today....keep them coming! Ez mosquito has walley and perch also right..or am I thinking of another lake?

·
5,997 Posts
Going to be doing more camping then usual now for a couple reasons. Traded my newer popup to a nice older motor home. Now with less set up the wife will want to go more. Second just found out that if you got a Ohio buckeye card. State parks only charge 1/2 of price for camping from Sunday - Thursday. On Fridays and Saturdays it 10% off. So well do some more thru the week camping. But we will probably mostly be in a 30 mile radius as usual because these things don't run cheap. LOL

·
Amateur legend
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks again for the suggestions...... I am still debating on where to go but i will keep you guys posted thanks for the replies

·
Amateur legend
3,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
any other suggestions im still not 100% on anywhere and the weekends coming fast just want to camp,catch some fish and have fun for my bday

1 - 9 of 9 Posts