Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for something to be able to setup a black stone and a Coleman stove and when camping does anybody have any setups they use or are you guys just using a table looking for portable and space saving

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That is pretty sweet anyone got ideas of what they set up to cook on when camping or tailgating compact and portable any ideas

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a Coleman stove I use!! but looking at some outdoor cooking tables ,half the fun of camping is cooking some good food and hanging out

·
just 1 more cast!!!
2,641 Posts
Coleman two burner, msr whiperlite multifuel, small stainless bbq grill, firebox stove, actually I have so many different options. Just use what’s best that you already have. If you have a Coleman two burner all you need is a couple cast iron skillets

·
The end is near
7,804 Posts

·
The end is near
7,804 Posts
There are literally tons of setups on UT.
Just spend an evening going crazy.

·
just 1 more cast!!!
2,641 Posts
I have a Coleman stove I use!! but looking at some outdoor cooking tables ,half the fun of camping is cooking some good food and hanging out

Ohhh, those folding metal tables are awesome actually for cooking. They fold up and fit just about anywhere. Plus they also can be used as a night stand, fish cleaning table, or to play cards on. I found mine driving one night on trash day lol, but I’ve also seen them at marks deeper discount stores this time of year.

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Kenny, I just use a folding , plastic table. Sam's has them pretty reasonable.
Product Machine Table Furniture

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok I thought the black stone may melt the plastic table but guess not

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Camp Chef Expedition 2X Combo.... problem solved. And it folds up into a carry case. I was doing some cooking pool side over the 4th weekend and it works great

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts