Camping: Screened patio HELP

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fishin' Coach, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Fishin' Coach

Fishin' Coach Wall I ETR

After reading the post on TENTS, was wondering if anyone on here knows where to find a screened in rooms...

1. Has to have the screen (insects)
    2. Needs to have rain/wind suides that can be pulled down to "slow" the wind and rain on 1 or two sides if needed

They are all over where we go in Canada, but Ive looked for the past 3-4 years here in the states and can't find em here.

Some canadians we talked too said they got em at walmart so we drove 2hrs to a walmart but they were sold out... not caried on walmart .com, If you know where I can get one or if you have one let me know the manufacturer and I can try them direct.

Thank you
    --coach

2. Fishin' Coach

Fishin' Coach Wall I ETR

Sort of like that only mesh sides will be down constantly where we go in canada, the bugs will carry you away--
    I also need sides that will fold or roll down to keep out the rain

3. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Dick's sells them. They can be fitted with either screen sides or a 5 minute change makes them closed sides that are rain and wind proof. I have a 10X10 that takes me 5 minutes to set up and 5 minutes to get either the screen room attached or the soild sides up. Stop by and check them out.
    We have used mine at both the Members outing and the Hawg Fest.