Camping gear for sale!

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by eyeangler1, Jan 10, 2008.

1. eyeangler1

eyeangler1

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I'm selling all my camping gear. Coleman tent (13 ft. x 13 ft.). Used maybe 5 times. Screened dining fly, propane stove, stove stand, 2 lanterns (1 gas & 1 propane), propane tree for hookup to 20# bottle, camping cupboards, some dishes, dish drainer, extra tarps, ground cloths, porta potti (yes... it's been cleaned and completely disinfected),light for inside tent, cooler, extras that I can't even think of right now. Great for someone just starting out on camping adventures. All you will need is food, sleeping bag, bedding.
    Price $200. If interested, email me at eyeangler1@wowway.com or pm me on this site. I live on the far west side of Cleveland.
    The reason I'm selling is... the older I get the better a Holiday Inn looks to me!:D Besides, my wife won't camp anymore either.

2. Spence88

Spence88

0   0   0

Indeed a good deal for someone looking to get into camping. Good luck.

3. mhcarphunter78

mhcarphunter78

0   0   0

great deal but we bought a camper 3 years ago. to old to sleep on the ground anymore.

4. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

0   0   0

That sounds like a great deal. Wish I had the extra cash because the kids are old enough now and we are thinking of going this summer.

5. Bigun

Bigun

0   0   0

Willing to part out? Im interested in the stove and maybe the stand.

6. ohiou_98

ohiou_98

0   0   0

7. swantucky

swantucky

0   0   0

I would like to look the gear over but I will take the whole lot. I even have prior approval from the wife. Can we get together this weekend??

8. eyeangler1

eyeangler1

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I don't have a pic of the tent except the one that's on the box and it's too difficult to scan. However, the model # is 9271C133. It's a 13X13 dome tent with two side rooms (it's in an "L" shape). Height is I'd say 6'6". You can stand in the "central" room. The side rooms are for sleeping. In the 5/6 times I used the tent I was in a couple good rains and never got wet. I always had Eureka tents before but found this Coleman every bit as good. I used it primarily at Kelley's Island for a 5 day fishing trip once a year in May.

9. eyeangler1

eyeangler1

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I'm down with "the bug" and have been in bed for a couple of days and this weekend would not be good for me. I've PM'd you.
    Bill

10. eyeangler1

eyeangler1

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Just an FYI... ALL THIS CAMPING GEAR HAS BEEN SOLD! Thanks for lookin' though.

11. swantucky

swantucky

0   0   0

Nice to meet you Bill. We are gonna have alot of fun with the gear this summer!!!