close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

campgrounds?

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by BassTrackerJoe, Aug 6, 2007.

1. looking for a nice campground to take a retreat on a long weekend...anybody know any good sites?...with a place to park a boat?

2. how far northeast do you want to go?

3. mill creek berlin resavoir hav over 300 sites from 18 -24 $ can be reserved on line at www.reserveusa.com only about 30-40 electric sites no sewer but have dumping station water spickets located through out campgrounds some lakeside lots but go fast can beach boat some places have boat ramps for 5-6 boats with coresty docks hot showers and rest rooms located throug out grounds .I camp there 4 or five times a year nice clean place week ends are busy but during the week have nice selection reserveusa will let you whats available and show map of camp grounds and sites that are reservable some sites are first come first serve a lot boating trafick on week ends . mosquito all so has quite a lot of sites can be contacted by ohio state parks web site .hope this helps

4. Agent47

Agent47 Trying to pull it in!!!!

Bass, from where your at im sure your aware of Tappan but up north there is Indian creek, Willow Lake, Lazy dog, Long Lake, Honey-do, Mar-lynn, Country stage....Ive included a link if you wish to check em out any further { http://www.placesohio.com/ohio-camping/}, down by you but more south eastern in my area is friendship park.

5. milage not really a factor as long as it is worth the drive

6. I like Mosquito, bathhouse, playground, outdoor movie on the weekends, very clean, good for walking or biking and a camper's boatlaunch if you can keep the yahoos from fishing off it.

MikeC

7. Dmuntean

Dmuntean Bassmaster

I like Salt Fork campground for fishing. Nimisila is very nice and wooded, w/ a campers boat ramp. No electric, but I use a power inverter to charge batteries.

8. creekcrawler

creekcrawler Konfused Kayaker

They redid the campground last year, buddy said it was real nice.
    If you get there early, they have several campsites on the lake where you
    could park your boat.

9. All of the Muskingwatershed campgrounds would meet your needs. Leesville, Atwood, Tappan, Seneca, Charles Mill, Pleasant Hill, Clendening, Piedmont.

10. thanks for all of te info lot more options thn what i expected...thanks again