Call OF duty 4 clan

Discussion in 'Computing & Gaming Discussions' started by Kevbass24, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Hey i started a clan in call of duty on MLG and we need a few more players were not doing so well so far let me know if any one wants to join and play some matches with us.. XBOX live id kevbose....thanks

2. KaGee

KaGee Monkeywrench Staff Member

I already belong to one clan... but that doesn't preclude me from playing with another. Player tag: Jet Bradly.

3. KaGee

KaGee Monkeywrench Staff Member

Hey Kev... go to your OGF profile and enter your gamer tag.

4. Alright thanks i put in my live name ill send u a request..

5. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

I might be interested in getting in on this. What nights do you play?

6. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

I don't consider myself a pro at CD4, but I am willing to be your meat shield. Gamer tag: fireman219

7. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

sorry Flash, I own that title :)

8. KSUFLASH

haha....

I played CD4 the other night...I swear it went down like this.

Spawn.....

Run 5 steps...

Boom....Dead....

Re-spawn....

Dont even get to run....

Boom.....Dead....

Re-Spawn....

Run and Hide........

Switch to a differant Weap.....Boom....Dead...."didn't have time to even swith guns"

and so on and so forth......

9. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

I don't like the way the character model colors are so close to the background. My idea of fun isn't sitting around sniping/camping.

I equally suck at Halo though and it's a completely different game.

10. KSUFLASH

I am even worse at Halo. I am lucky if my screen gets a chance to refresh, and Boom Dead....After a while of buying controllers, it gets old...due to I bounce them off the floor like a basketball when i play halo.

Rainbow Six is what I am hooked on now...probably due to the fact that I can actually compete in it without too much death.

11. we play almost everynight if we got enough guys so just send me an invite...live id is kevbose and we can see if we can use u thanks

12. Chuck P.

Chuck P. Here We Go Steelers

Do you play this game on the original xbox or the new xbox 360? I've never tried the xbox live but from what I have heard, this is one of the best games ever invented.

**Look for a clan named "GAAY". These guys are from the Opie and Anthony show on XM Radio**

13. We play it on the xbox 360 and yes it is one of the best games i have ever played