close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

caesor's creek

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Anth, Oct 28, 2004.

1. Where is Caesor's Creek Spillway located. Is it in ohio?

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Yes...SW Ohio, fairly close to Cinci.

3. Caesar's Creek Reservoir is in SW Ohio, just south-east of the town of Waynesville. The "spillway" you are looking for is fed from the western-most tip of the reservoir where the water let through the dam is released into Caesar's Creek. To get to there: find your way to old SR73 then head south on Clarksville Rd. The access road to the spillway is just north of the dam.

Steve

4. thx Alter.
    Hey shakedown!! if i take your directions how LONG do you think it will take me to cover SW OHIO! LOL J/K :D

5. ShakeDown

I guess that all depends on how fast you drive :D

I've never been to CC myself, just drivin by it on my way to Cinci.

6. catking

catking Banned

Somebody caught a " 10.25 " hybrid bass form that area :cool: ....Anybody need to hear the story again for a refresher course :D ......... Nice area, smallies, saugeyes, carp & cats. During the wek is best ;) .THE CATKING !!!

7. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Please nobody ask!!! We're not ready to re-live that again! ;)

8. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

CK...you can never hear a good story too many times....I think we all deserve a refresher. Might as well throw in the 1in1 for good measure.

9. ShakeDown

Lord, Take Me Now!!!

10. catking

catking Banned

Looks like John will be getting a little extra in his stocking this Christmas.......As for the rest of you, you all will get a lump of something, an it aint coal ;) ...................By the way John, got a new story about a 40 pound flathead cat comming to the surface to attack a cup of wax worms I dropped in the water ;) no kidding. This was a couple years ago, but it's worth hearing :D ................ DA KING !!!

11. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

I say let us read it...the sooner the better! These other guys need to take a little something from you...Are you sure your from S ohio? You are almost nice enough to be considered an NE guy. maybe we'll make you an honorary member. :D

12. catking

catking Banned

Now you got me blushing Johnny :eek: .An honorary NE member......... Does this include 'Flash :rolleyes: ........Just ribbin ya 'Flash ;) .......I'll tell you the cat story at the Northest outing this coming season......... DA KING !!!