close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Caesars Creek water

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Nightprowler, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Nightprowler

Nightprowler Crappie Hunter

2. Fletch

Fletch FishOn

Crazy isn't it.
    send some of this water down to Dale Hollow lake :>)

3. Carpn

Carpn BOWFISHERMAN

Anyone seen how dirty the water is?

4. How about ice? Are we rid of the stuff yet?

5. Tall cool one

Tall cool one strictly flyfishing

Water that high? I'd guess the ice is probably broke up.
    We been gettin slammed w/ water this month.I don't remember the last time I fished so little in Feb...or shoveled so much snow! Yeah,I know, I should'nt complain cuz it could be like Ga or DH so I guess we'll have to take it,TC1

6. Fletch

Fletch FishOn

Water is stained pretty bad (as of Wednesday).
    At wellmans ramp, water level was up over the rocks next to the dock.
    There was some wood in the water, not too much though.
    Water temp was 37-38.

7. Went this morning just to get out for a bit. The water is really stained about 3-6" visibility and water temps were from 38 to 38.8 stayed on the water for about 2 hrs and headed home for some KY basketball. The water is up alot I would guess still close to 5'.

8. So nobody's been fishing the last couple days?

I drove down to the lake last night to see what the water was doing with all this rain. What was really more amazing was the little Miami coming out of it's banks. The River's Edge Cano livery was under water. The water there came almost up the Hwy 42.

I went up to the creek (is that the Haines ramp?) and the water was up to the top of the 10' yellow poles that are normally a couple feet above the water on the concrete docks there.

9. Fletch

Fletch FishOn