Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know how deep the crappies are being caught at Caesar's Creek? what spots are the crappies being caught at at Caesar's. what is a good lure to use to catch crapppies on?:B

·
Registered
675 Posts
to answer your question... crappie are really shallow right now... the easiest time of the year to catch them.. Fish about 1-3 ft deep with a tube jig... I got over 150 crappie this weekend.. some of which were kept.... most returned

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what spots did u catch your crappie at? how big were your crappie? would today,wednesday, 4-25 be a good day to go fishing at caesars creek?

·
Registered
88 Posts
1badmthrfisher - you are my hero. I went out this weekend and got bupkiss. Fished the north end around the creek entrance, deep and shallow. Went back last night and got a whopping 2 that were not keepers.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I fished a couple of coves yesterday and most of my fish came in 1-2 FOW on minnows and roadrunners. Just like what 1bdmthrfisher said, fish shallow and tight to structure.

·
LMR Master Angler
940 Posts
FYI.....1bad didn't catch them at CC, hope this thread didn't have you believing that he did...lol I hate CC, but that is another story. Too many other lakes in the area that have way better fishing.

·
Registered
88 Posts
FYI.....1bad didn't catch them at CC, hope this thread didn't have you believing that he did...lol I hate CC, but that is another story. Too many other lakes in the area that have way better fishing.
I thought that sounded like a fish story. Sat there for 5 hours Sunday morning and didn't see 10 fish caught between all the boats I passed!:S

1 - 7 of 7 Posts