close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Caesar Creek - SOMA

Discussion in 'Muskie & Pike Discussions' started by Weatherby, Oct 9, 2008.

1. SOMA is having an outing this Sunday at Caesar Creek.

This is free and open to the public. If anyone wants to take part please do.

Fishing will start at 7am and run until 2 or 3pm with a cookout to follow.

If you are going to attend please post here so that we can make sure we have enough food.

If you want to learn to muskie fish CC, some of the best around will be there to allow you to pick their brains.

2. Pike

Pike

Should be a great time for all. I was out for a little while this morning and had a nice follow. Water temps are in the upper 60's in the am.....Prime Time!!

3. BITE-ME

BITE-ME Muskie Addict

The outing will be taking off at the Wellman boat ramp (boat ramp nearest the dam).

My fishing partner & I will be there at 6:30am.

4. I admire them. Probably the greatest predator of all except maybe a shark. Muskie fears nothing. Yeah right. I say again , muskie fears nothing. That's a period. Muskie will attack anything that moves. I have caught one. Three of us in a 14ft boat. The middle seat, the occupant was standing on it. Once in the boat, all I heard was "Get it out of the boat". The muskie was big and beautiful and back in the water. But I am not a muskie fisherman. I want to know about the white bass and saugeye/walleye, below 73 or above it? Walleye/Saugeye, now there's a beauty.