close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Caddis Float Tube: Trade for LH Baitcaster

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by lg_mouth, Jun 24, 2005.

1. lg_mouth

lg_mouth It's Trigger Time!!!

0   0   0

I have up for sale a Caddis U-Shaped Float Tube that is in excellent shape. It is about 6 years old, but I haven't used it more than 20 times probably. The outer shell is Green and Black and has never been punctured or torn and shows very little fading. The bladders have never been torn or punctured either. The tube is in all around great shape.
    The only reason I am parting with the tube is that I use my 10' john boat now and see no reason to let the tube set in the basement when someone else could be enjoying it.
    The purchase price was $89 when my wife bought it 6 years ago. I would really like to trade the tube for a good left-handed, low profile bait caster. I would consider all other offers as well.
    I live in Meigs County and would rather meet up to swap, but delivery can be arranged if necessary. Feel free to ask me any other questions about the tube and pictures can be emailed up request.

lg_mouth
    Romans 10:9-10

2. bronzebackyac

bronzebackyac Crick Smallie Fisherman

0   0   0

When you say left handed do you mean you reel with the left hand? cause I'm a southpaw and i reel with my right. I have a few baitcasters that I don't use but they all reel on the right.

3. lg_mouth

0   0   0

I use baitcasters that have the reel on the left hand side. I am right handed but feel more comfortable with the rod in my right hand and reel with my left, just the way I grew up fishing. Thanks for the reply.

lg_mouth
    Revelation 3:20

4. lg_mouth

0   0   0

A trade is pending with OUbassman.

lg_mouth
    Luke 1:49