close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cabin Fever

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by flathunter, Jan 2, 2005.

1. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

My gosh it has hit me early this year :eek: ..I have been off work for 10 days for christmas shutdown, and I am about ready to climb the walls!..I wish Christmas was in the spring :D ..I am ready to go back to work tomorrow!

2. AndroDoug

AndroDoug Duke of Bucketmouth

Yeah, that would be cool! Have Christmas and have a week to hit the prespawn, staging bass every day! Good idea! Let's write our Congressman!

3. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

I hear ya loud and clear Jack, ive been off for 13 days and i think ive hit the water one day. If the weather would have been better i would have gotten out way more(that was the original plan), but you know how the weather in Ohio this time of the year is..geez!
    Im back to work Monday myself, but not looking forward to 12hr days again either!

Scott

4. traphunter

traphunter Guest

I used to get that cabin fever thing also but then I started saugeye fishing. Dont get me wrong I still get it but saugeye fishing seems to help some.

Hey flathunter I heard some guys talking saturday at paint creek and they said they was catching some really nice channel cat there at the spillway the day before. Might be an idea.:)

5. flathunter

Trap, I will hit the spillway as soon as they slow the outflow, But the lake came up I think about 10 ft, so It may take awhile..I like to fish it with very little flow.

6. catking

catking Banned

I don't get it as bad as I used to ( cabin fever ) . I'm off quite a bit during the winter. I just watch Oprah and soaps......... :cool: .............Oh yea, got satellite TV a few weeks ago :eek: I'm in freakin heaven .They even have an all Soaps channel and game shows :cool: ........DA KING !!!

7. flathunter

AHH, I love those soaps, and all the gossip that goes with them!

Did you get high speed internet thru your satellite?

8. catking

catking Banned

I did not Jackson, but it will be in the very short future HOPEFULLY :) .~**~

9. Da king must be one of those girlie men that the Governator was talking about. :p :D How can you get into all that stuff? Too many people and too much going on to understand it. I got the fishing bug real bad right now. I just got all my stuff for my boat and now I want to get out on the water. I might have to get out and fish or I could be in some big trouble.

10. catking

catking Banned

DA KING isn't one of those " girly" men, sonny james :mad: Never watched Oprah in my freakin life , and soaps are for dopes :cool: I watch nothin but shoot 'em up & cut 'em up programs ,, good for the soul :D Hey, ya gotta love Arnold , tells it like it is..................... And you're no Arnold !! :D .DA KING !!!

11. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

traphunter has the idea :cool:
    that's how i got the fever to break on new years day :D ;)

[​IMG]

12. Elamenohpee

Elamenohpee Banned

Scary visual...Cat Thing sitting at home in his underware eating salad while watching Oprah :eek: :eek: :eek:

13. catking

catking Banned

Heck, that scares DA KING thinking of that visual :D .........~**~