close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

cabelas

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by 03zrider, Aug 12, 2004.

1. anyone make it to the big grand opening today?i was wondering what there fishing section was like i might make it sometime next week

2. It was good to hear it opened. My folks live in Steubenville, so I will make it when I'm back in town to visit. And its not at the Ohio Valley Mall right? I heard someone say it is actually in WVA. I heard at Dallas Pike. Is this true? I knew I did not see it at the mall the last time I ran through there on I-70.

Eric

3. Cabela's is located in WVA near Dallas Pike! Going east from Wheeling on i-70 take Cabela Drive(yes their very own exit). They have a great fishing dept.
    Plan at least half a day on your first visit. Many interesting things to see besides shopping.

4. moke11

moke11

Rumor has it that Brutus was there at 8am when they opened the doors.

5. I stopped by and it is one sweet store! No longer do I have to drive 3 hours to Dundee,Mi.
    The fishing section is pretty good and the Whitetail exhibit is just plain awesome! Heading back down in a couple of weeks!