close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

cabelas!!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by twistertail, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Cabelas has some really good deals right now in the bargain cave. I got some Gary Yamamoto grubs for 88 cents for a 20 pack, usually $5.98. Also got some sausage seasoning kits for chorizo, bratwurst and bologna for $4.88 that are usaully $12.99. I'll have enough sausage seasoning to make 90lbs! :eek:

All together I got about $95 worth of stuff for just under $50

2. Well got all my stuff and ready to make some sausage now. You wont believe this though, I ordered a bottle of habonaro hot sauce since it was on sale for $1.88. I'm expecting like a Tobasco size bottle, nope this is a 1 liter bottle of hot pepper sauce!! Not sure what the heck I'll do with all of it.

3. sporty

sporty OGF Team - Charter Member

Shots!!!!! :D

Let us know how those seasoning kits work out. I've been thinking about branching out a little bit.

Jeff

4. They still have some on sale. Its a great price and they include the casings! I didnt realize that and bought extra casings but for $4.88 you get enough spices for 30lbs of sausage plus the casings, cant beat it.

I'll line the shots up for ya!;)

5. Found some hooks that I was looking for also in the Bargain Cave. 28 degree Mustad Ultra Point Jig Hooks for bullet bass jigs, size 4/0 and 5/0 in black chrome. Regular price $9.88 for 25, On sale for $4.88 per 25. Ordered 150, enough to last a few years.

6. I got some of the Rod Tubes that are on sale for $4.88 . I usually make my own from 4" PVC but Cabelas has a variety of lengths. Inside dia is about 2.75" which is fine for 1 rod...