close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

cabela's three forks 8wt.

Discussion in 'Fish on the Fly' started by Janus, Aug 25, 2007.

1. Anyone know if these come with a fighting butt attached?
    janus

2. Hit their live chat help on their website, they'll find out anything you need.

3. Thanks just did.it doesn't that's kinda odd an 8wt wouldn't have one.

4. For the price, could you remove the end cap and add a fighting butt?

Looks like a heck of a deal on those.

5. Yes I heard good things and wanted to try one out. I got an email just now that says they do have the butts on them I just have to call because it is brand new and the catalog # hasn't been updated yet...

6. Fishaholic69

Fishaholic69 Fly Fishing Addict

i got a cabela's 8wt. not the three forks one tho. it doesn't have a fighting butt. it works pretty good tho. i am happy with it. i paid 100 bux for the combo. the combo i got comes with fly line a leader and the prestige plus large arbor reel with 200 some yards of backing! and u get a great video that teaches u all about fly fishing! i reccomend it to anyone

7. Fishaholic69

Fishaholic69 Fly Fishing Addict

my cousin just grabbed up the 3 forks 8 wt and there isn't a fighting butt but he says you can buy one and put it on there if you want. I don't know if thats true tho. pretty nice rod tho!

8. No they don't. I went through alot of people at Cabelas to figure that out. The Cabelas Traditional does and it is a really good rod. Had a gift certificate needed to use it.
    Janus