close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cabela's opens doors tomorrow morning at 8:00 AM

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by crappiebub, Aug 11, 2004.

1. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

2. I can't wait. I am going down on Saturday morning. Then over to the dog tracks to gamble away the money I don't spend in Cabela's. The worst part of it all is I get paid on Friday so I will have a full bank account. So I have spent all this week being poor and I will spend the next two weeks being poor after this weekend. Anyone else going down to Cabela's this weekend?

fishintiger

3. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

I will be there tomorrow morning. I want to avoid all of the hoopla. ITS GOING TO BE GRAND!

4. crappiebub

They said they are expecting 30,000 to 40,000 shoppers tomorow.

5. Dang that's a lot of folks :eek:

6. paco

paco

i'll be there friday morning . hope i can find what i'm looking for :rolleyes: .

7. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

:eek:
    well,i'm out.the wife doesn't have eneough money in the bank.not so much to spend,but to pay my bail :rolleyes:
    with that many people,i'm sure it wouldn't take long to fray my last nerve and send me into postal mode :eek: ;)

i think i'll wait for a slow 10,000-20,000 day :rolleyes:

8. crappiebub

People have been tailgating since wed. They should be in good shape for the opening. I'm with you Rick, nothing there I can't wait for. Only 35 minutes away.

9. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

who ever gose let us know what the traffic of people is like i hate crouds but i really would like to go

10. I don't care about the people. I want to know if they are having any deals for the opening weekend. I know all the "great" deals will be for the Grand Opening but you would think they would have some kind of deals for this weekend. :rolleyes:

11. crappiebub

They showed the opening live this morning on the news and the store at 6:00 tonight. Not bad at all. They said it was way short of what was expected.

12. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

It wasn't too bad. No really good sales yet. I think the weather and the weekday opening was cause for the lesser crowd. It was still a VERY big crowd there.