close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cabela's is at it again

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fishingnut, Mar 22, 2005.

1. What can I say... I'm hooked!

Does anyone have a $20 off $150 order coupon that they won't be able to use? I need to place an order and would really appreciate it. Please PM or e-mail the codes. They came in some of the ATV and Accessories catalogs. I requested a catalog from Cabela's but the one they send on request doesn;t have one. There was also one in the Marine catalog that is $25 off a $200 order. That would work as well. Thanx!

2. catking

catking Banned

If and when I recieve mine, I'll contact you. It's yours........ ;) ...THE CATKING !!!

3. i have a card you can have.

4. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Heck, I'll do better than that, I'll give you Catkings Visa card number !! :eek:

You may not be able to use someone else's discount number, they might be tied in with their name & address. No harm in trying though, won't hurt to call the 800 number and ask 1st. :rolleyes:
    I'll check to see if I have one, if so, I'll send you a PM with the code.

5. I got the marine, spring '05, and fishing tackle catalogs. Every so often, they send me a catalog and I also request one here and there. I spend a lot and often at Cabelas, but no dollar coupons since before xmas. How does one get a coupon? Should I turn in the mail man for coupon theft? Should I suspect my wife is hiding them? Are my kids ditching them oout of fear I'll not be able to help pay for college? Is is like the lottery; some get lucky?

6. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

I have a $20 off $150 and $25 off $200 coupons in the two catalogs I received in the mail today.
    If you still need one let me know. Both expire 04/18/05.

7. lewzer, if we don t hook up soon, i will expire soon lol

8. I spoke too soon! I got the $20 coupon in mail yesterday afternoon! I'll share if I don't get another order going soon.

9. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

Husky, if I don't get on the river or a nearby lake soon I'm going to end up in the nut house.

If anyone wants my coupons, send me a PM.

10. If you oeder off the Internet then you just need these...
    Cabela's Bucks Rebate #30738847
    and
    Cabela's Buck Code #CUPRGR
    There you are, spend some, save some.
    Bill