Cabelas Friends and Family event

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sowbelly101, Nov 18, 2008.

1. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

Anyone else recieve a invitation to the closed door event at Cabelas this Sunday? Says its some sort of friends and family event to recieve employee pricing from 7-10pm.

You have to have the invite to get in the doors.

Anyone know what to expect or ever been to one of these events? I was invited to Wheeling so I called the Dundee store and they said they would let me in as long as I have the invite and just wondered if it was worth the trip?

Thanks
    Sowbelly

2. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

sounds like some sort of joke....send me that paper and ill be happy to take the embarrasment for you :)

3. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

Take your Cabelas Visa card with you. They may even double your purchase points.;)

4. Toxic

Toxic Defensor Fortis

Darn, I'll be down there that day. I bet they'll have some great deals. We'll be getting ready for opening day of WV deer season on Monday.

5. Clayton

Clayton Fly guy

Man, I want one :(

6. they mailed out coupons,, $10 off no min purchase,Plus $10 off for a friend $50 min purchase good until end of year

7. symba

symba Kayak Conquistador

When did they mail this out??? I was just at the Cabelas in Dundee last Sunday :(

8. Heck, I only spent about $20k at Cabelas this year on a boat a few fishing/boating trinkets. Guess I'm a second class customer!

9. I got mine in the mail last weekend. I do not think there will be any "deals" to be had....just the rebate off regularly priced items.

Many times they exclude certain items from these deals (i.e. firearms and ammo) but I couldn't see where it said so on the invitation.

Prolly should call 'em. $50.00 off a case of ammo is a good thing.

BFG