close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cabela's Coupon

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fishingnut, Aug 15, 2005.

1. I am looking for a $20 off $150 order coupon for Cabela's. If you have one that you are not going to use I would sure appreciate it!

You would think that as much money as I have spent there that I would get one in the mail. I think the issue may be that I have a Cabela's credit card but don't use it. I signed up last year just to get the promotional offer and then cut it up.

Please PM the 2 codes on the coupon.

THANKS!

2. crappiebub

crappiebub Justcrazy's Guide!

11 posts you've made to a fishing site. 8 of the asking for someone elses Cabelas coupons and 1 about Cedar Point. Other 3 must have been deleted. Type of guy the site needs more of.

3. I normally just enjoy reading the posts and looking at the gallery pictures. Didn't realize I was offensive. Sorry.

But thanks for feeling the need and taking the time to express your opinion in such a friendly manner.

4. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

fishingnut

I looked and didn't have one. If I had I would send ya the codes. I've asked before and got one and gave one away already. The fall catalog should be comming out soon and maybe they'll send ya one in it.

bill

5. I have one of the coupons that I am planning on using. However, as I read the coupon I was under the impression that you needed to activate the coupon by visiting one of the stores? Unless I am thinking of a different promotion. The one that I received was for a new store promotion. However, you could redeem at any Cabelas store. Is that the one that you are referring to? I think I am going to go there anyway but it is something that I may want to know for future reference.

6. I am not looking for the promotional Card that is activated when you spend money at the store. I am looking for a Cabelas bucks $20 off when you order $150 or more merchandise. They are different. The one I am looking for can be used on internet orders.

7. I have been wondering if there were indeed two different ones out there right now. I don't think I have received the one you are looking for in quite some time.