close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cabela's Coupon - oops

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by archery, Apr 4, 2005.

1. archery

archery Archery Lady

I am looking for an extra Cabela's coupon. I had intended to reply to a post but hit new thread instead, sorry. It is a $20 off of a $150 order.

Thanks,
    ArcheryLady

2. Archery
    I have one -- Send me an e-mail and it's yours.

3. Is there anyone else on here with an extra coupon for Cabela's? If there is anyone I would appreciate it. Thanks.

4. Archery,
    You don't need the coupon if you are ordering off the Internet, just the rebate # and code #.
    Here they are....Cabela's Bucks Rebate #30738847 and Cabel's Buck Code #CUPRGR.
    Enjoy, don't spend all your money.
    Bill

5. archery

archery Archery Lady

Thanks for posting the codes Bill. Unfortunately I was out of town for a couple of days for Spring Break and when I tried to use it this morning it said that someone already used that one. I was too late. Thank you for posting it. Some one is very grateful :)

I am still looking for one if there is anyone else. If it's not to much trouble, please PM the codes to me so that doesn't happen again.

Thanks!

6. Sorry, I never thought of doing it that way but I sure will the next time. Seems that there is always someone that has to pull something like that. Bill

7. Orlando

Orlando Set The Hook!

Archery, Check your private messages. I have a coupon for ya.