close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Cabela's $20 Coupon

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fishingnut, Feb 2, 2005.

1. Does anyone have a $20 off $150 order coupon that they won't be able to use? I need to place an order and would really appreciate it. Please PM or e-mail the codes. Thanx!

2. I have a coupon I won't be needing. Already bought all of my stuff. E mail me your address & I will send it to you.

3. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Anyone else have an extra? I've got a $200+ purchase to make from them, and could use it!

Thanks!

4. Shakedown, you have a PM.

5. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

How are you guys getting those coupons? Just curious.

6. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

i got a $10 one on a card they mailed to me had to join there mailing list. I will use it for some smallie gear

Also if you go to there online site you can print out a coupon for a free hat thats good while supplies last or until march i believe.

7. I get them in the mail. I've gotten three or four in the last couple months. Most are $20 off of a $150 purchase, but one was $30 off of a $100 purchase.

8. Orlando

Orlando Set The Hook!

I have two of them if anyone is interested. I'll have to find them, laying around somewhere,

9. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

I had the 30 dollar one but by the time I looked at it, it had expired. So, I have some stuff to order as well so I am up for someone to give me one. please! :D

thanks bill

10. catking

catking Banned

I have a $20 one. If wanted, send address and I'll get it out tomorrow...... CATKING.........

11. catking

catking Banned

After reading, like fishingnut said, just pm me and I can send the code numbers. That's all you need when ordering, you don't need the coupon itself...... CATKING

12. catking

catking Banned

I gave my codes up. .......CATKING

13. fishmaniac

fishmaniac OGF Team-charter member

thanks Da King, you really are the best!!!

14. catking

catking Banned

You're welcome buddy ;) ......... Thanks.........DA KING !!!

15. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

With all the free lessons I have gave Da King, and with all my honey holes I have taken him to, you think he would have gave me some codes :p :D :D

16. bill_gfish

Jack, just like when you were fishing with me and dip, you were learning not teaching. lol

Now people pm me your cabelas coupon codes, got some stuff to order. he he

bill

17. catking

catking Banned

Here ya go Jack, they are the same as the number of fish your lessons/honey holes produced : Code # 00000000000000000000....... ~**~ :D

18. bill_gfish

come on folks, don't make me beg! he he

bill

19. archery

archery Archery Lady

I am also looking for one of these coupons if someone has an extra. TY

ArcheryLady