close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

C.J Walleye

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by eyeguy, May 20, 2007.

1. Heres a pic for you all to drool over. Went to the lake with Hotntot this morning and heres the fish that Hotntot pulled. 26 1/2" Fish.

[​IMG]

2. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

3. wow!! that's a beauty...

4. Nice fish, how did you get her? Was there as well, fished from 7:00 till noon. Caught 2 white bass. Marked lots of fish, but did not see anybody
    catching much.

5. The fish was caught on 1/16 fireball jig & 1/2 crawler-- up in the north end...Very slow day, but one like that sure makes it worth while...Also the fish was released to see another day :B

6. what a niiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccceeeeee one!!!

7. bassinLou

bassinLou Jiggin w/ a Crappie killa

Great eye man...with a catch like that, that helps to make a slow day better...Good fish...:)

8. Yeah that fish made my day that's for sure! It was pretty slow from what we heard but I did talk to one boat that said they caught 3 18" with some short eyes in deeper water 20-24fow. Get some stable weather it should get really good :D

9. BlueBoat98

BlueBoat98 Where's Waldo?

I'll just bet that was that Red Ranger that always seems to find fish. I saw them out on the deep humps but didn't have time to make it out there yesterday.

MC

10. I was out last night--not much going on. I know of 1 eye caught, was a 20' fish. I'll be out again this eve.to give it a shot---oh by the way the water temp was around 71 up by the ramp and 67-68 out in the lake..

11. Nice fish. Blueboat if the Red 620 is the one you're talking about that was me. We got into a few smaller fish over the last few days, nothing over 16 in. Should be heating up soon. Used to post under gdtii, changed to this since I also frequent a few other sites under this same id.

12. BlueBoat98

BlueBoat98 Where's Waldo?

Took the day off and hit the water. Beautiful start then the wind kicked up again. Only a handful of boats out with a few of us regulars. I saw only one keeper Walleye caught - I don't know the exact size. Water temp around 73 in most places. I fished deep and shallow and marked fish everywhere without any takers. I caught one 12.5 inch Crappie in 25 fow plus several small Crappie and W.B.s. I think I'll wait until Sunday to head back out if I can dodge the T-storms.

cjbrown, your's was not the one I was referring to. It was that one from up Rt 4 a ways.

See you out there.

MC