close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Buttonwood 4/16

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by sickle, Apr 16, 2004.

1. Went out this morning with 2 other buddies. Got to our spot in the river about 5 minutes before legal starting time (6:52) and I had my limit before 8:00 a.m. 27, 23, and 22 inch fish. Both other guys limited out shortly after as well and we were done before 9:00 a.m. My big fish was almost 7 lbs (only female I have ever kept during the run). Caught all the fish on a pink/white floater with chart. tail (didn't lose a jig after "donating" around 15 yesterday). Alot of fish being caught - the warm weather seemed to turn them on. Might try it again Sunday afternoon after the crowds go home. Later.

2. leaky tiki

leaky tiki Fruitcake

sickle: I may be standing next to you sunday...were all 3 of you using the white with chart.? The other day that grape color was hot.

3. Yes, all 3 fish were on the chartruese tail. Some guys were using green and some were using red. I don't think it really matters as long as you put the jig where the fish are. Did you get the pictures of the fish? I would post them here if I knew how. Let me know if you are coming over on Sunday. We are planning a fish fry tonight so I don't know when I will check my mail again. Later.