Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK I need help! Have some Beef i'd like to sell, and i have some customers. But the Butcher Shops in my area are booked up a year+ in advance. Anyone know of any that may have an opening, in the near future. PLEASE private message me, as appointments are hard to come by. In East central Ohio Stark, Wayne, Tusc. Holmes ect... areas Thanks

·
Banned
16,937 Posts
You're looking for a packing house.

·
Registered
5,898 Posts
Its pretty much the same all over the country. Even in “normal” times they’re typically booked 4-6 months out.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Yeah... getting your own appointment for the near future will be tough, best bet is to find someone that has a appointment already booked and to see if you can add on to it, I do it all the time when we take a batch of chickens or something. Best of luck.

·
2,081 Posts
OK I need help! Have some Beef i'd like to sell, and i have some customers. But the Butcher Shops in my area are booked up a year+ in advance. Anyone know of any that may have an opening, in the near future. PLEASE private message me, as appointments are hard to come by. In East central Ohio Stark, Wayne, Tusc. Holmes ect... areas Thanks

Try this guy in Harrisville south of Cadiz on off 250....Rodney 740-391-0362

1 - 7 of 7 Posts