Busted up-non-working-dust collecting trolling motor wtb

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by BigChessie, Jan 24, 2008.

1. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

0   0   0

If anyone has a non-working trolling motor with a shaft longer than 36" I would be interested in buying it from you. A Minn Kota would be perfect! Don't care about anything but the shaft,so it can be any old dust collector motor. Thanks BC

2. i think i have one...got it at a yard sale and dont run...looks preety new...ill check lenth...

3. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

0   0   0

Thanks dude, just let me know the shaft length. Not worried about whether she works or not. BTW Did you know it was non-working when you bought it? Or did the guy get ya?

4. snake69

snake69 Equal opportunity fishing

0   0   0

I've got a real long one, like for pontoon boat. It does work, but the mounting bracket was broke. I was gonna fabricate one, then sold the pontoon. But you're down by Columbus aren't ya? I believe I pd $45 and if I sold it, I'd want 40 just because of what I pd. Had it less than a year......

5. bigjohn513

bigjohn513

0   0   0

one problem your going to have is the shaft's are glued in...you will strip the threads taking it out (at least that's what happened to me) but the parts aren't to bad, I got a new shaft, motor housing and new brushes with shipping it was under $70 (that's what happens when you leave the motor down pulling on the trailer)