close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Burr Oak Report

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by carramrod, Sep 30, 2008.

1. I may be headed to Burr Oak over the weekend and was wondering what the fishing report is right now? Will be fishing for bass, crappie, gills, and maybe catfish. Thanks for any info!!!

2. RiverWader

RiverWader Cottontail Mafia

I was out the other night, And caught a few bass about 2 lbs. each and Some Channel Cats, All were caught at the upper end of the lake.

3. fishslime

fishslime Catch it, then eat it :)

that pretty much sums up everything there

4. Thanks for the replys guys...any advice on lures? I usually like throwing crankbaits, soft plastics, and spinnerbaits.

Also, any info on how close the cottages and/or resort are to the lake?

5. I forgot to ask...the upper part of the lake....is that on the east or west side? I noticed the east side of the lake is much shallower than the west side...thanks agian.

6. RiverWader

RiverWader Cottontail Mafia

Yeah the upper end is up by Dock 3 that area, and I caught my Bass on Bitsy bugs

7. JignPig Guide

JignPig Guide Fishing Guide

(I usually like throwing crankbaits, soft plastics, and spinnerbaits.)

Those are all good choices for lures. But if you had mentioned a JignPig, or some type of jig with a trailer, I would think you would have had a better chance at catching a braggable largemouth bass fish.