Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dec.06th. It was a mild and sunny day last Thursday, so I decided to burn off the gas I n my motor. I had to charge up the batteries first, get the hose hooked up to the muffs. Once that was done, I put the motor in strait down to start firing the motor. I tried to get to start it several times before the motor fired up. Once it was running I pull the hose from the fuel tank. It only took about 5 minutes for the fuel to burn out. That is one thing off my mind concerning the boat for the winter. So that is done for the time being, I will fire it up in March when the weather gets warm again, Hopefully I will get more trips with it in 2022.

· Registered
353 Posts
Dec.06th. It was a mild and sunny day last Thursday, so I decided to burn off the gas I n my motor. I had to charge up the batteries first, get the hose hooked up to the muffs. Once that was done, I put the motor in strait down to start firing the motor. I tried to get to start it several times before the motor fired up. Once it was running I pull the hose from the fuel tank. It only took about 5 minutes for the fuel to burn out. That is one thing off my mind concerning the boat for the winter. So that is done for the time being, I will fire it up in March when the weather gets warm again, Hopefully I will get more trips with it in 2022.
Feels good to get those S.L.J.’s done

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.