Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
We did well around the 08 & 50 line, though the fish were in small pockets. The marks looked very good. We spread everything around, mostly worm harnesses off dipsys, but also reef runners on leadcore and ProKing spoons on downrigger.

·
Registered
526 Posts
The fish out there are pretty scattered out. Mark a few, catch one, wait 30-40 minutes catch another one or two ect... i know theres a couple nice pods out there where you can easily catch 40 fish in a day, but finding them is another story. We went 40 for 43 last wknd, and 11 for 11 this wknd. Same general area. One guy came in this wknd and said caught at least 40. But most of the other tourney guys only hooked up with 12-15 fish or less all day.

·
Dough Boy
1,876 Posts
The 03 line is about 7 to 8 miles I think. That is 71 feet. That is where I have been getting them.

Sent from my PC36100 using Ohub Campfire mobile app
The 03 line is 9 miles out I believe most are heading out a touch farther then the 3 but I am sure there are fish there

Sent from my XT907 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.