Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
Troll them harnesses Viper !!!!
Listen to Wacker, he has been tearing them up !!!!
Wish I could be there.
Good Luck guys !!!!

·
5,997 Posts
Troll them harnesses Viper !!!!
Listen to Wacker, he has been tearing them up !!!!
Wish I could be there.
Good Luck guys !!!!
Well hey Im a believer! In harnesses and walleye wacker. Been stalker of his fishing for a long time and he is definitely in the know! :)
One question though is 3 and 3.5 blades big enough for the walleye right now. Been painting some i had and thought I should ask! :D
My rendestion of Pink Pantys and mixed veggys , A Black and red front with a Purple back and a black with purple back. Not real pretty as im a beginner and still having a few problems. But hoping good enough the fish like them. Still having trouble getting paint to stick right. And waiting on a punch to use to paint my eyes. :) Do you think they'll fool the fish?

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
Viper....they should work, just be sure to put 2 blades on each harness separated by enough beads to keep the 2 blades from touching each other when they spin. I tie on 2 #1 octopus hooks about 2" apart, then about 2-3 inches behind that I put a #8 treble for a stinger...got lots of fish hung on the stinger hook the last 2 weeks when the bite is slow...when they are aggressive they'll smash the front of the harness and get all the hooks in their mouths.
I tie all mine with 30# 7-strand wire now. Last week I started having 25# mono harnesses breaking (they were 2-3 years old), so I am re-tying them all with wire. Good luck and let me know how they work for you.

Tom

·
Registered
341 Posts
Well hey Im a believer! In harnesses and walleye wacker. Been stalker of his fishing for a long time and he is definitely in the know! :)
One question though is 3 and 3.5 blades big enough for the walleye right now. Been painting some i had and thought I should ask! :D
My rendestion of Pink Pantys and mixed veggys , A Black and red front with a Purple back and a black with purple back. Not real pretty as im a beginner and still having a few problems. But hoping good enough the fish like them. Still having trouble getting paint to stick right. And waiting on a punch to use to paint my eyes. :) Do you think they'll fool the fish?

They look good to me

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.