Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nasty day weather wise,lake was bumpy.... Started at the 3 with a north troll majority of fish came from the 5 line pulled our 30 quick tryed for some chrome and still caught walleye so we lefted... ImageUploadedByOhub Campfire1380563486.419026.jpg ImageUploadedByOhub Campfire1380563502.074881.jpg ImageUploadedByOhub Campfire1380563523.964369.jpg

Attachments

·
Eat-Fish-Hunt
1,624 Posts
WTG Chase! You sure have been "stacking" them up this year bud! That boat had to weighted down with the quality of fish out there right now.

·
Banned
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys that was my last trip I'm done for the year and worn out I need to start getting stuff ready for winter... Awesome year fishing with u guys u all are great..

·
Registered
195 Posts
wtg ww another great catch.boy the fish are really stacked up out there right now.friends fished the weekend and did good also.i had to work goin perchin on wed.FISH ON!!!

·
Dough Boy
1,866 Posts
Nice job chase keep saying I am done just going to be to nice weds to not go

Sent from my XT907 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
693 Posts
hey thanks for the help out there today we pulled most of our fish from the 3 to the 4.5 never made it any further north, the junk slowed down for us as well, we had one go 12.5 pounds after being bleed and sitting in the cooler for about 4 hours.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
What are you doing saturday. I would love to meet you half way between Huron and Bula and see the old boat. Lol JK good job dude your on fire.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Chase,
Unable to respond to your PM, site says your over the limit LOL. Lot of people asking questions I imagine.

Thanks,
Ron

1 - 20 of 22 Posts