Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Sounds like a great day of fishing. We'll be up Thursday-Sunday and will have to say hi if we see you on the water and have trouble finding some fish. Looks like you've been hammering them for a few weeks.

Brandon

·
Banned
14,059 Posts
its almost worth taking a beating if its not to rough to fish and you get a limit of hogs,LOL. sure would like to have seen the one that got away, LOL. it must to have been a real hog. maby next time.

people always say the big one got away, but that's how they get so big. 2 yrs ago I had this real hog to the back of the boat and it got off. I checked the harness and it had a broken hook. I put a new harness just like that one back on and 20 minutes later I got another big hog on and got it to the back of the boat and it got off. I checked the harness and sure enough it had a broken hook. both of these fish looked to be bigger than any fish that's been caught on my boat. I sent the harnesses back to the company I bought them from and they did send me some new harnesses. but they could never replace the 2 hogs I lost that day.

I should be fishing Geneva starting sunday. I go by last chance or Sherman 51 on ch 68. and I plan to bring some nice weather with me, LOL.
sherman

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.