Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started at 9 today trash waa horrible and the bite was tough by early afternoon marks got actice and so did the walleye. Would have stayed later but group.had to go back to Kentucky. Ended 23/30 by 3:15. Some real tanks in the mix. Same area gold and copper backs were the best dirtiest water I've seen out east ever. Back at it tomorrow. BD

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
482 Posts
Nice job BD. The bite was definitely slowing down by 930 or so_Obviously not
enough to keep you guys down though. Great fishing.

·
D.clark
605 Posts
We ended with our. 3 man limit by 230 started at 9...Tons of junk early then switched to xfactor rubber worms and started a pretty constant pick with 0 junk. Tried the perch from 330 to 6 and had a rough time there. Lots under 8 inches 17 over 9

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We ended with our. 3 man limit by 230 started at 9...Tons of junk early then switched to xfactor rubber worms and started a pretty constant pick with 0 junk. Tried the perch from 330 to 6 and had a rough time there. Lots under 8 inches 17 over 9
Eyefisher where do you get them and what color do you you use ?
Thanks chuck

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
D.clark
605 Posts
U know what gary im not a 100% sure where i got them from ill have to think about it and get back with you. The color i used today was purple and pearl white looks like eriedecent kind of. Ill be back at lake shore around daylight in white tundra with ranger reata ill show un to u if i see ya. I belive i also have a chartruse color and a green color but never got around to tryin those colors today

1 - 10 of 10 Posts