Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and Mereek Sp?(joe) went out of Lakeshore this am and headed to the 02/47 and set up reefs 3oz 150 back and dipsys 107 back with a worm harness. We had 7 fish in the first 50 min. then it slowed down when the heavy rains came. We then started to shallow the dipsys up to 80 back as the fish started to come up.
We had lost a couple of fish and then we started to pick the rest of our tickets. When we had 11 fish we had 2 monsters on at the same time. The one swam from the outside board to the other outside board and tangeled them up. we were bringing them in at the same time and one broke off the RR Green Flash. Still had the other monster on and then he broke the Orange RR off the line. There are 2 pigs swimming with RR in their mouths out there.
The Colors of the day were RR Green flash and Orange double willows at 1.9 to 2.3
We took some real nice fish today. We will be at it again tomorrow in Bula.

Moke

·
475 Posts
Good job moke, and good luck today. I plan on going up next week after the rain moves on hopefully they'll stick around till then. looks like I'm gonna have to check my stick inventory.

·
2,417 Posts
Hey Moke - it is Meerkat & thanks again for 2 great days! Sorry - did not see your post for yesterday otherwise I would just have added on...

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Good to see a reef runner report for a change. Green flash is prob our second best flavor next to the bare naked purple. We will be out of bula sunday if this cold front holds off.....

If we get a pig with a RR we will let you know!!

Nice job on the feeessshh.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts