Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Thumbs Up
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bula has had a good perch bite for the last several days. The area is 9 miles directly north of Redbrook. (N 01, W 53). Mixed bag of fish, must do some sorting. 3 and 4 man limts in 2 to 3 hours. There has been a pack of boats in the area for the last 3 days.

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Thumbs up, I was out there yesterday with my daughter. We ended up with 43 nice perch in about 2 hours of fishing. We trolled north of Geneva for 6 hours with 2 walleye's to show for it. So when someone got on the radio and said that they did really good with the perch at your exact #'s, we were all over it. It was a beautiful day on the lake. I have never perch fished in 73' of water before, but it was a blast.

·
593 Posts
So when someone got on the radio and said that they did really good with the perch at your exact #'s, we were all over it. It was a beautiful day on the lake. I have never perch fished in 73' of water before, but it was a blast.
Same here. Only been to 65 fow after aperch. We had 5 on the boat Sunday and caught the full limit. Happy times! Man, that was a LOT of fish cleaning.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts