Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Dough Boy
1,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just could not resist hitting Ashtabula one more time. Hooked up with Chaunc and my buddy Billy and hit the water at about 2 o'clock. By 530 we were pulling lines and headed in with 18 walleye and two steelhead. Leads were 145 on a three and 111 on a 1. Colorado blades anything orange or pink. Speed was 1.2 to 1.6. Got lots of nice pictures. Also pulled a few on wire. Don't wanna say this was my last trip because I just don't know now. We fished between the 47 and the 45 West on the two and a half North.

Sent from my XT907 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

Attachments

·
Registered
414 Posts
Well I just could not resist hitting Ashtabula one more time. Hooked up with Chaunc and my buddy Billy and hit the water at about 2 o'clock. By 530 we were pulling lines and headed in with 18 walleye and two steelhead. Leads were 145 on a three and 111 on a 1. Colorado blades anything orange or pink. Speed was 1.2 to 1.6. Got lots of nice pictures. Also pulled a few on wire. Don't wanna say this was my last trip because I just don't know now. We fished between the 47 and the 45 West on the two and a half North.

Sent from my XT907 using Ohub Campfire mobile app
Great run and report. Pink panties and chicken wing were the best 3 rods out of our 6, for the one pass we made on sunday nite as well.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

1 - 11 of 11 Posts