Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
I’m heading that way tomorrow. Ive seen your previous posts! Thanks for sharing. What area are you targeting?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Pulled 4 tickets this morning. Same program and area as last week. Pink Husky Jerks early and Renosky's on the dipsys did good.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
Wow!! Good job! Lot of guys on the radio sounded frustrated. I tried 10 colors lead core, 20’ leader, and a deep Bandit. Pulled 4 on that. We out To 72 fow north of Lafeview. 03 line? Maybe I was too deep? 2.5 mph
Pulled 4 tickets this morning. Same program and area as last week. Pink Husky Jerks early and Renosky's on the dipsys did good.

·
Registered
69 Posts

We were at the 03 I think. The charter guys were running out of sight to north. Chatter on the radio said quick limits from the 09 to 12. Just how far out are these guys running?

·
Registered
5,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've talked a couple guys who've been running to the border. Takes me over 33 gallons of fuel just to run out there. I will if needed, but I'm still catching fairly quick limits in close. We made it back in thru the 10:30 bridge.

·
Registered
5,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow!! Good job! Lot of guys on the radio sounded frustrated. I tried 10 colors lead core, 20’ leader, and a deep Bandit. Pulled 4 on that. We out To 72 fow north of Lafeview. 03 line? Maybe I was too deep? 2.5 mph
We pulled fish out to the 3.5 line before turning back. When we hit pockets of fish, we'd boat 3 or 4 at a time. But most of our good fishing was in a little closer.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Late report

Fished 58-05 on Saturday straight out pulled some fatties and a nice steel bonus finished the tickets with a pair of 30" eyes , just about everyone came on Glass Purple Sunfire husk jerk. Wire line was dead and dipsey diver ruled the day. It was a nice day on the water.

·
Registered
5,269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Late report

Fished 58-05 on Saturday straight out pulled some fatties and a nice steel bonus finished the tickets with a pair of 30" eyes , just about everyone came on Glass Purple Sunfire husk jerk. Wire line was dead and dipsey diver ruled the day. It was a nice day on the water.
Saturday was strange for us...early wire was firing and then shut down. Then we pulled 5 off the downrigger, and finished up with dipsys. Then while clearing lines had another on wire that we threw back.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts